I have great news! One of my goals for this year is to FINALLY put illustrations in my books. Especially the Charlie books. Now, here’s what I’m thinking… how great would it be to have these illustrations drawn by buzzlings (fans of Elle Bee books)? And how great would it be to have the names and ages of the artists printed as well?
What am I specifically looking for?
Several things! Mini-artists can draw scenes, characters, scenery… let them be creative!
How do you submit?
- Encourage your buzzling to draw their submission (multiple submissions are allowed)!
- Fill out the submission form at the bottom of this post.
- Try to get your submissions in by May 1st, 2017!
What if you haven’t read my books yet?
You have plenty of time! Run over to my Amazon Author Page and grab some!
What happens after you submit?
After you submit your child’s art, you will receive a small thank you gift in the mail!
If your child’s art is chosen to be published:
- You will be notified.
- It will go on the blog!
- Your child will receive a special gift! 🙂
- By submitting art pieces you are giving all rights to Elle Bee to use as she sees fit.
- Child must be between the ages of 4-17.
- Submit questions below!
Bee the difference!